“The purpose of the swing is to hit the golf ball solidly. There are million ways to accomplish the task; my teaching is based on helping you find YOUR best way to do it.”
— Dennis Clark, PGA Master Professional
A native of Philadelphia, Dennis Clark has been a professional for more than 25 years. In 2004, he was awarded the title of Master PGA Professional, the highest distinction given to a PGA professional. Recognized as one of the country’s Top Teachers, Dennis has taught golf all across the country, and has earned the PGA Advanced Specialty Certification in golf instruction. He has been recognized by the PGA of America and numerous leading golf publications for his work in the field.
Dennis is a senior instruction advisor for GolfWRX.com, one of the most visited golf websites in the world. More than 3 million readers have read his instruction columns on GolfWRX. He was the Host Professional for the 84 Lumber Classic, a PGA Tour event, and also initiated the Falling Rock Classic, one of the most popular club professional tournaments in the nation. In 2008, he received the Tri-State PGA’s highest award, being named the Golf Professional of the Year. Dennis is also responsible for producing an instructional video series titled, “Play Better Golf” and hosted “Let’s Talk Golf,” a live cable television golf show. He is frequently requested as the keynote speaker at golf functions throughout the country.
Clark’s growing list of accolades and accomplishments confirm that if indeed everyone can improve their game, then everyone should have an instructor with Dennis Clark’s knowledge, experience and obvious dedication to the game.
- 1996 PGA Teacher of the Year, Philadelphia section
- 2002 Top Teacher, Mid Atlantic Region, Golf Magazine
- 2002 Awarded PGA Advanced Specialty Certification
- 2005 Merchandiser of the Year, Tri State Section
- 2004 Elected PGA Master Professional
- 2008 Golf Professional of the Year, Tri State Section
- 2010 Junior Golf Leader, Tri State Section
- 2011 President’s Plaque winner for the promotion of golf through instruction