- The DCGA is located at the Rookery Golf Course inside Fiddler’s Creek development
- GPS: 8152 Fiddlers Creek Pkwy, Naples, FL 34114
- After going through Guard House, proceed 1 mile to first stop sign.
- Make a right onto Club Center Blvd
- Go . 4 miles, and make a left into ROOKERY PARKING AREA.
- Drop clubs at bag drop and tell attendant you are here to see Dennis Clark
Dennis Clark, PGA Master Professional and Certified Instructor
Welcome to Paradise a tropical golf resort destination with an instructional program directed by a PGA Master Professional with 30 years experience. Hands on instruction at a price you can afford. At the Marco Island Marriott resort and spa, we offer nothing short of the best golf school experience anywhere. Directed by Dennis Clark(www.dennisclarkgolf.com) PGA Master Professional and Certified Instructor, our schools are limited in class size, taught on a uniquely individual basis.
Golf Academy Teaching Philosophy
Our golf school programs offers a comprehensive game evaluation, as well as corrections based on your individual needs.
3 Day School Golf Instruction Includes:
- 3 Night Luxury accommodations at the world class Marco Island Marriott
- Lunch daily
- 3 days of instruction covering all areas of the game
- Unlimited afternoon golf on our two championship resort private golf courses
- Unlimited use of practice center
- Complete video analysis and Flightscope assessments including personal take home video of school experience
- Follow up video analysis program
Golf School Fees
- 3 Day School, $1,495 single occupancy*
- 3 Day School, $2095 double occupancy*
- Commuter Pricing, $695 single, $1,295 double
Current School Dates
Schools are every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, December 1 through May 15. Hotel nights are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Minimum age requirement 16yrs.
Daily School Schedule
|9:00 -12:45||Instruction (Each day covers a different area of the game)|
|Anytime after 2:00||Golf or practice available|
Dennis Clark, PGA Master Professional
“My philosophy is simple: no two golf swings are alike, consequently no two golf lessons should be.”